We have just become aware that the United Nations Strategic Investment Fund (UNSIF) is calling for impact investment proposals from individual micro-entrepreneurs registered with the Government of Nepal, by COB 20th June 2017. Please find the link to the application form below.
Kindly note the following key points:
- NMEFEN and DMEGAs are not eligible for this investment mechanism – it is open for individual businesses only.
- NMEFEN is happy to discuss and offer support in the preparation of a proposal, but members will need to submit their completed application forms by themselves, directly to Yolanda Jinxin Ma, through the following email address: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Do NOT send submission through intermediary agencies such as DMEGAs, NMEFEN, MEDEP or UNDP’s Country Office for Nepal.
- Budget: Up to USD 1.5 million in order to scale up businesses.
- Focus: Applications must be specific on the amount required and the type of investment (equity or debt) and the additional option of supporting grants.
- Gender Equality: All applicants must provide quantitative proof of social impact under SDG 5: Gender Equality.
- Deadline: June 20, 2017 – time is of the essence, so please share this news promptly with your networks.
- Link: <http://bit.ly/2t1tJLK>