NMEFEN promotes the interests of micro businesses at a national level. Our organizational structure is:
- National Micro-Entrepreneurs Federation Nepal, (NMEFEN) at National Level
- District Micro-Entrepreneurs Group Association, (DMEGA) at District Level
- Micro-Entrepreneurs Group Association, (MEGA) VDC/Market Center Level
- Micro-Entrepreneurs Group (MEG) at Settlement Level
- Micro Entrepreneurs (MEs) at Individual Level.
NMEFEN provides services to member DMEGAs and through them to micro-entrepreneurs (MEs). These services includes:
- Marketing support to enable MEs to access markets beyond their local district
- Support for MEs to attend Exhibitions and Trade Fairs in Kathmandu
- Training and advice about packaging and labelling, product quality improvement, and supply chain management
- Training and advice to enable MEs to access micro finance for their businesses
- Information and advice about appropriate technology that can improve their business processes
- Training in skills relevant to business and organization management
- Training in advocacy and organisational development.